Family

Family
Happiness Is Together Forever

Sunday, December 6, 2009

pumpkin patch, in Nov



We went to pumpkin patch last month.  I went there last year with a friend, but I drove myself this time.  Of course I got lost on the way there!  It was about 1.5 hr drive straight.  At first I was worried about how the drive's going to be for the boys and all the stresses that may come at the farm.  However, we had a lot of fun and it was totally worth it!  The  weather was very nice, too.  It was also very helpful and more enjoyable that our friends from our church were there as well.  We sort of helped watch all of the children.  Caleb liked climbing up on the big hay stack.  Samuel liked jumping on the big pillow.  Benjamin and Daniel really liked riding on man-powered tractors.  We hope to come back next year again.


先月になりますが、パンプキンパッチにいってきました。ローカルの農場で、トウモロコシ畑の迷路やら、いろいろ子供たちが遊べるものがたくさんありました。去年、友人と一緒にいったのですが、今年は私が一人で運転を。片道一時間半のドライブなのですが、もちろん途中で道に迷ってしまいました。行く前は、ドライブは子供たちにとっては退屈で大変かなとか、じっさいいって遊んでいるときも子供たちが大変なことになるかなといろいろ心配してはいました、が、本当に行ってよかったです! 天気がとてもよくて、空気がとてもおいしかったです。また、教会からの友人たちも一緒にあつまっていたので、お互いに子供たちをみるのを一緒にやったので助かったし、また楽しかったです。ケイラブは高い干草のやまに登るのがとっても気に入りました。サミュエルは、おおきいビニールの枕みたいなのの上をジャンプするのが楽しかったみたいです。ベンジャミンとダニエルは、人力のトラクター、自転車みたいに漕ぐのですが、それが一番のお気に入りでした。また来年もがんばって行ってこようかなとおもいます。

No comments: