Family
Happiness Is Together Forever
Sunday, November 22, 2009
halloween
okay, so Halloween was almost 3weeks ago, and I am finally posting the picture. We've been very busy with our super active children. Ever since Caleb started walking, I mean, running, things got very hectic. Anyways, these were the boys costume this year. Benjamin was Spider man, Daniel was dragon (which we found this cool costume at thrift store!), Samuel was Batman, and Caleb was pumpkin (which, I made this for Daniel when he was a baby!) Since Ben could not come with us for trick or treating, our friends were great help! While they watched other boys, I was able to focus on Caleb who was busy playing with mud puddle and wanting to eat candy as soon as he get one!
えっと、確かハロウィーンは3週間ほど前でした。最近はほんとに忙しくしています。ケイラブが走り出してからはほんとに目が離せなくて大変です。まあ、それはおいといて。
これらが今年の子供たちのコスチュームでした。ベンジャミンはスパイダーマン、ダニエルはドラゴン、サミュエルはバットマン、ケイラブはかぼちゃ(これは私がダニエルがまだ赤ちゃんの時に作ったものです)でした。ベンは仕事の都合でトリックオアトリーティング(お菓子をもらいに近所をまわるやつ)にこれなかったので、友達に助けられました。みんなが上の三人を見ている間に、私はケイラブだけをみることができました。ケイラブはお菓子を一個もらうたびにそれを食べたがったり、また泥沼で遊ぶのに夢中になっていたので大変でした。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your Halloween costumes look great. We love you. Grammy and Grandpa
Post a Comment