It's been a couple of weeks since the last update. We've been busy nesting. We are pretty much done, just waiting for the baby to be born. Today's presidents Day, and Ben was able to be at home. We had a plan to do a cleaning party, which we deep clean the whole house once a month! All the children helped out and now we are done, taking lunch break. Right now they are eating Little Caesar pizzas, Taco Bell, and vegetables, while watching a movie.(G-Force) I am obviously updating my blog, while I eat KFC. I've been craving this since last week. It's great that nobody wants to eat my chicken when they are watching movie!
お久しぶりですー。しばらく出産のための片付けや準備をしていました。もうほぼ完了です、あとは赤ちゃんが生まれるのを待つだけ。今日は祭日で、ベンもお仕事がお休みでした。そこで今日は掃除パーティー(月一回、家中の大掃除をする日)をしました。子供たちみんな、よく手伝ってくれて、いまは皆でお昼休憩をしています。ピザ、タコベル(メキシコ料理のお店)、野菜スティックなどをかじりながら映画をみています。(ジーフォースという子供向けの映画です) 私は、その間にブログの更新を、一週間前からずーっとたべたかったケンタッキーチキンをたべながらやっています。皆が映画を見ている間はだれもチキンを欲しがらないので、ちょうどよかったです。
The first picture we have here is from last week. Some people wonder how I home school my boys, and I am not sure if I do a good job. Things like this happens all the time. While I was helping Benjamin and Daniel with math, Samuel and Caleb played with dry-eraser marker. The whole time, they were giggling and I thought they were playing together very well. When we were done with math, Daniel told me that Caleb looked like a monster! And Daniel was right. I was very proud of Benjamin and Daniel, because they started clean up after little brothers mess. Without me telling them, they started wiping the floor where Samuel and Caleb drew all over. Samuel also started cleaning Caleb's face. They get along so well together and that makes me so happy.
最初の写真は先週のもの。たまに、どうやって私がホームスクールしているのか不思議がって聞かれることがあります。正直、ちゃんとできてるのかどうか、こういうことがよく頻繁に起こってしまいます。 ベンジャミンとダニエルの算数をみているときに、サミュエルとケイラブがマーカーであちこち落書きしてしまいました。ふたりともクスクス笑っていて、こっちはよく二人で仲良く遊んでるなあと思っていたら。。。 算数が終わったあとに、ダニエルが、”ケイラブがモンスターみたい!”といったのでみてみると、ほんとにそうでした。 でも、ベンジャミンとダニエルはとっても頼もしいです。というのも、私がなにもいわなくても、弟たちの落書きを消し始めました。キッチンの床とか、ほんとにすごかったのですが、上の二人がせっせと綺麗にしてくれました。また、サミュエルも、ケイラブの顔を綺麗に拭いてあげていました。ほんとに、こどもたちみんな仲良く助け合ったりできるので、そういうのを見るとうれしくなります。

No comments:
Post a Comment