As many of you already knew, we had mice infestation for the first time! Here is the picture of Ben making a maze for the mouse so he could catch it. We hope to never see any mice again.....
It doesn't seem possible that it has been over a year that you were here. Very cute pictures of all of the kids. I love looking. Only thing I don't care for is the mice deal. We put up with them every year around when it starts getting cold. I put out the deacon. Gets rid of them and I also have the plug ins that stop bugs and mice. They really work. Picked them up at Costco. Hope all is great,,God Bless, Love ya. Theresa and family
1 comment:
Hi all,
It doesn't seem possible that it has been over a year that you were here. Very cute pictures of all of the kids. I love looking. Only thing I don't care for is the mice deal. We put up with them every year around when it starts getting cold. I put out the deacon. Gets rid of them and I also have the plug ins that stop bugs and mice. They really work. Picked them up at Costco. Hope all is great,,God Bless, Love ya. Theresa and family
Post a Comment