Family
Happiness Is Together Forever
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Benjamin cooks
Yesterday, during nap time (for younger brothers), Benjamin said he wanted to make soup.
I was tired, and I really just wanted to rest (how lazy of me!). However, I didn't want to kill Benjamin's great desire to cook, I decided to get up and help Benjamin. We opened a cookbook, and Benjamin started making minestrone soup. He did most of the work. He cut all the vegetables, except for the onion, did everything else. We had this soup for dinner and everybody liked it, except for Daniel. He does not care for cooked tomatoes and zucchini.
昨日弟たちがお昼寝をしてる時間に、ベンジャミンは突然、スープがつくりたいといいました。
私は、どっちかというと何もせずに昼寝でもしようかなあと思っていたので、それはやめさせようと思ったのですが。でも、せっかく自分から料理したいと言っているので、スープをつくる手伝いをすることにしました。レシピを出してきて、ベンジャミンはミネストローネスープを作ることにしました。ほとんど自分で全部しました。野菜もベンジャミンが切って(たまねぎ以外)、あとはほぼ全部彼が自分でやっていました。このスープをみんなで夕食で食べました。とってもおいしかったです。ダニエルがかなり苦労して食べてました、というのも煮たトマトと、ズッキーニが大嫌いで、それがいっぱい入っていたので苦手みたいでした。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Benjamin, the soup you made looks very good and very good for you. Maybe you can make some soup when you visit us in September. Love, Grandma and Grandpa
I'm sure he would love to cook for you!!!
Post a Comment