Family

Family
Happiness Is Together Forever

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thank you! (ありがとう!)




It was Monday today. We talked about "showing gratitude" for our Family Home Evening.
We drew names to whom we write "thank you" cards. Daddy and Daniel wrote to each other. Benjamin and Samuel exchanged letters, and Mommy and Caleb did to each other (yes! Caleb did scrabble on the card!).
When we opened our cards and read it, we all felt happy and thankful to each other. We shall do this again, often.

今日は月曜日だったので、毎週恒例の家庭の夕べをしました。今日は”感謝の気持ちを示す”ということについて皆ではなしあいました。
そのあとに、くじで家族ひとりひとりの名前をひいていって、誰がだれに”ありがとうカード”を書くか決めました。
そして、ダニエルとパパ、ベンジャミンとサミュエル、ケイラブとママという割り当てになりました。(ケイラブもなんとかペンでちょこちょこっとかいてくれました!)
皆でカードを読んでいると、なんだか幸せな気持ちになり、また一人一人への感謝の気持ちがありました。またこういうことをやりたいなと思います。
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all, I just discovered I could comment on your blog. I so very much enjoy seeing all of you and finding out what you are up to. The pirate hide out was cool. I am glad you had fun with Ollie. We love you. Grandma and Grandpa.

US said...

Thanks for the comment!!! The boys are already excited about seeing you this fall! we love you too!

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

This was a great FHE!! I think we should do it sometime!!