The two pictures on the right side were when the boys climbed to the top of the tallest rock of the hill. As you can see, the rock is huge! It looks small from the bottom of the hill, but it actually is big!
I , on the other hand, went around and got to behind the hill, taking Grandpa's truck. At first, I thought it's easier to get to the top of the hill by his truck, but it turned out to be very thrilling. He drove the dirt road by these bushes (and sometimes through the bushes) and was very bumpy! The whole time, I could not relax at all. I knew Grandpa was driving really slow for me because I was freaking out. We met up with the boys and rode back together to home. It was a good memory for me, which I would never forget! Of course, we spotted a scorpion. Good thing that they hide under the rocks, so usually we are safe if you don't move rocks.
右側の二つの写真は、男の子たちが一番高いところまで上ったときの写真。下からみるとそうでもなさそうでも、実際にみると、一つ一つの岩がすごく大きいのです。私は、といえば、おじいちゃん(ベンのお父さん)のトラックに乗せてもらって、この丘の裏側へ行きました。でも、車でいったら楽だなと思っていたら。。。。このトラックで、そのままがたがた道を、セージブラシも踏み潰していくものだから、スリル満点。乗ってる間中ひやひやしていました。もちろん、ベンのお父さんは平気で、これでも私のためにゆっくり運転してくれていました。そして子供たちものせてみんなでトラックでおりてきました。もちろん、さそりがいました。でも、いつも岩のしたとかに隠れているので、動かしたりしなければさされることはないみたいです。

No comments:
Post a Comment