Family

Family
Happiness Is Together Forever

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Caleb


Caleb is known as a big baby. He is. He weighs 2 lb less than 2 yr old Samuel. (well, Samuel is small boy) He is getting very strong as well. It is his daily routine to do some push-ups. He is getting very well at it and now he can move backwards.

He has been eating baby foods for a month and a half. He likes a lot of things, but he prefers solid food like pieces of bread, etc. He does not like green beans and squash (this taste bad!). He eats these vegi food, but he makes very funny face. After giving him several spoonful, he blows at you!

He also started a habit. We are not sure if this is a good one or a bad one.
He sucks his bottom lip. I have never seen somebody does this as a habit, so I am not sure if this is bad for his growing teeth. I guess a habit like this isn't very good to have, so I will try to stop him from sucking his lip. But oh how calm he is when he does this! Yes, that's why Daniel sucks his thumb still-. It's a convenient habit for a parent like me.

2 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

WHOO HOOO we can leave a comment!!!

US said...

We can leave comments!!!