Today we had snow in Augusta! We were so excited. Especially because we had such warm winter, we didn't think that we would get snow. Of course the kids were very very excited.
Benjamin and Daniel went to Gymnastics preschool class in the morning. Me, Samuel, and Caleb hang out at the car dealer place. Our car needed an oil change and needed to get checked out. I packed cars, kitchen sets(Samuel loves to play kitchen!), Caleb's baby toys, books, a song book, coloring book and crayons, blankets and lunch/snacks in a suit case. I was very well prepared for a couple hours waiting at the dealers. Samuel and Caleb played really well. It was also nice that I got to watch the President Obama's Inauguration on TV! I have never seen inauguration before, and it was very very nice ceremony. It was a very exciting event. I liked his speech, too.
After coming home from gym, the kids played more outside, enjoyed the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment