I'm so glad to be home after spending almost 5hours at the hospital today.
Yesterday, Caleb and Samuel still didn't get well. Daniel got sick in the evening and kept us up last night, so we had Dr.'s appointments for these three boys this morning. I knew it is going to be a long wait there, so I packed a lot of things like books, toys, and snacks. Of course, that wasn't enough for the boys. They were bored. I offered all sorts of activities for them to do. They liked when I drew roads map on the paper that covers the bed for them to drive their toy cars. Most of the time they were fine if I read books to them.
It was not fun, but there is much to be grateful for. When we were waiting at the pharmacy, a man came over and gave the boys balloon animals. There is also a very nice lady who helped me with kids when I had to take Caleb to get x-ray. I also have to say that all my boys were very good at the hospital, even though it was very boring for them.
2 comments:
Why didn't you call me!!!! I would've taken the boys for you!!!!
That last comments was from me tiffany!!
Post a Comment