Today, Daniel scratched a lot.
This morning, Daniel found daddy's screw driver. He then went to the computer and scratched with it all over on the screen!!! I told him that Ben will be MAD. Daniel is supposed to tell daddy what happened when he gets home this evening-. At first, I was not going to tell Ben beforehand.
But I told him when he called me from work. He was glad that I told him that he has some time to prepare to talk to Daniel.
Later, I caught Daniel scratching our brand new car with his nails!!! I told him he's like a cat.
I made sure I clipped his nails soon after. His nails were long. Maybe that's why!? He has thing lately that he wants to draw all over, anywhere. We don't know what to do with him.....
We went to car wash place this afternoon. Our van needed it. The kids love the drive through car wash. Caleb was busy looking at all the soap, water and brushes. My favorite part is the free vacuum. I started from the back of the van, because kids were getting bored. After the back seats, I moved on to the front. When I was about to finish, Benjamin told me that I needed to vacuum again in the back. I thought he was joking, but he was right. When I looked in the back, there were pieces of straws all over!!! I was puzzled at first where those straws came from. Then I found Ben's poor straw hat in the trunk. The boys were so bored that they ripped Ben's hat apart.
When I told all these things to Ben on the phone, he was calm. (he's used to these kinds of news)
I hope things will go better this evening.....
No comments:
Post a Comment