We had a lot of fun this weekend, until late Saturday night.
Samuel started having fever and complained that his nose and eyes hurt. We decided to take him to ER because we thought he had an ear infection. Ben took Samuel to ER after 7pm and came back around 1130pm. To our surprise, Samuel had walking pneumonia, or mild pneumonia.
We were about to go to bed, and I checked Caleb's temperature because he had fever earlier in the evening. Well, he had 104! Since Samuel had pneumonia, we decided to take Caleb to ER as well.
Well... Caleb had bronchiolitis. Dr. said Caleb was wheezing and asked how long he was doing it. I felt bad because I didn't know that he was. I just never can tell if my kids are wheezing. I don't know how to tell it.
It was a loooong night. I didn't get home until almost 4am. While I was waiting at the hospital, I read some church magazine articles and "Twilight" to keep me awake. I was very tired.
We really hope that none of our friends will get sick from our kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment