we had a very nice weekend!
On Friday night, we went out and did shopping and got pizzas for dinner. That was fun. I always like the part that I don't have to cook. We went to the new Little Caesar's pizza place. There were a lot of people in line, waiting for pizzas. We never waited at Little Caesar's before, but it wasn't too bad.
On Saturday, one of our best friends, AnnaBella had her B-day party at Hill top stables on base.
It was very cold outside, but all of the kids loved playing there. Benjamin and Daniel got to ride on ponies for the first time! They both liked it a lot. Daniel wanted to ride twice. Samuel enjoyed watching them ride. Whenever I said "Pony", Samuel collected me that they were horseys.
We had a lot of fun with our friends. We stayed there until it was time for the stable to close. Ben and the children were playing tags for a while there. After we got home, Ben was very very exhausted. He thought he got ill, but he is alright now. He was just extremely tired.
1 comment:
It was so much fun thanks for coming!! I think that I got more pictures of Daniel and Ben!!!
Post a Comment