
Our boys love to draw pictures. They drew these pictures yesterday.
Daniel really wanted to show his drawings to his grand parents. He told us that this picture is about a meteor coming to hit the earth. We were surprised that he said, "meteor". He knew what it was? Samuel scribbled on the paper, too bad it's hard to see. He loves to draw. He always tells me that he's writing a letter "A". "A, mommy, A!" Benjamin wrote a secret letter to his friend, Carson. I really liked the skeleton guy that he drew! He also wrote, "secret" all by himself! We were amazed that he wrote it and spelled it right. This reminded me of an account that happened last week. I was really sad for some reasons, and Benjamin wrote me a letter. He wrote, "If sumthin happnz, but I sil I love you (and then a big heart picture)" I was not only happy that he could write this much by himself (he dislike handwriting!), but how much the message helped me feel better. Sometimes, or most of the time, the simple "I love you" from our families and friends makes me feel so much happier. It is a magic word that heals my soul.
うちの子たち、絵を描くのが大好きです。この絵は昨日描きました。 ダニエルは、描いた絵をおじいちゃんおばあちゃんに見せたかったので載せることにしました。”流星が地球に落ちてくるところ”だそうです。驚いたのは、”流星”という言葉を使っていたことです(英語でmeteor)。どこで習ったんだろ?
サミュエルはなにやら描いていました。残念ながら、絵が写真ではっきりとみることができませんが。よくサミュエルは、”Aだよ、マミー、A!” といいます。アルファベットのAを練習しているみたいです。 ベンジャミンは、近所のお友達のカーソンちゃんに秘密のお手紙を書きました。この骸骨、なかなか素敵な絵だと思います。そして驚いたのが、”秘密 (secret)”と、自分でちゃんとした綴りでかいていたことです!すごいなあ、ベンジャミン君。と、それで思い出したのが先週あった出来事。なんらかの事情で私がかなり落ち込んでいたとき。ベンジャミンが手紙をかいてくれました。それには、”もしなにか起こっても、でも、愛してるよ!” と書かれていました。普段、字を書くのが苦手で大嫌いなベンジャミンですが、頑張ってここまでかいてくれました、しかもほぼ完璧のスペルです。すごいのはそれだけではなくて、そのベンジャミンのメッセージが私をとても元気にしてくれたことです。なにかあっても、家族や友人の”愛してるよ!”の一言が魔法の言葉のように私の心を癒してくれます。
2 comments:
Akari, I love you very much.
I love you, too mom! Thanks!
Post a Comment