
When Ben is off from work, he likes to do yard work.
Today he decided that he wanted to cut down our bushes. He got this idea from listening to the gardening radio show. It looks funny without all the leaves, but they will grow back up. The boys like playing in these bushes as their secret hide out, but they did not seem to mind Daddy cutting them down. As we were cutting down these trees, we noticed that they were actually habitats for some animals. We found strange bugs. This one on the picture on the left, is white, very tiny (1-2mm), looks like a dust, and it can jump really far. We found a wasp nest that still had wasp larvae s in it. Then we found two bird nests.
ベンはオフの日に庭仕事をするのが好きです。
今日は家の窓の下にある木を切りました。 いつも聞いている、ラジオのガーデニングショーから得たアイデアでした。 これは、一年中ずっと枯れずに成長するので、こんなに切ってもまた生えてくるのです。いっぱい茂っていた葉っぱがなくなって、なんかちょっと変な感じですが。子供たちは、よくこの木の茂みを隠れ家としてつかって遊んでいたのですが、ベンが切るのに抵抗はなかったようです。はりきって手伝っていました。ベンたちが切っていると、この木の茂みが、小動物たちの”すみか”だったことに気づきました。一番左の写真は、小さい白い虫が載っています。これ、一ミリぐらいのちっちゃくて、しろいほこりをかぶっているような虫です。 こんなにちっちゃいのに、すごいジャンプをします!それで、真ん中のはすずめ蜂の巣。なんと、まだ生きてる幼虫がはいってました。そして鳥の巣は二つ発見しました。
While the boys were cutting down the bushes, I was inside the house, cooking.
When I was cooking, I really wanted to go outside and take some pictures before all the trees were gone. So I quickly took care of some stuff, and went outside to take pictures. A minute after I got outside, we heard glass shattered into pieces!
It turned out that it was the 13 x 9 glass dish that was on the stove that broke! I accidentally turned on the wrong burner that the glass dish was on.
We were very grateful that nobody got hurt! If I stayed inside and kept on cooking, I would have gotten hurt really badly. Heavenly Father helped us again today, and we are very grateful to Him.
男の子たちが庭仕事をしている間、わたしは家の中で料理をしていました。
でも、木を切る前に写真を撮ってなかったので、はやく外にでて写真を撮りたくてそわそわしていました。てっとりばやく野菜を切って、おなべにいれ、カメラを持って外にでました。
そして外に出て一分もしない時に、中でガラスのわれる音がしました。
いそいで中にはいってみると、どうやら壊れたのはガラスの器でした。あとでオーブンに入れようと思ってコンロのうえにおいておいたのです。でも、私が間違ってちがうコンロのバーナーをあたためてしまったので、そのガラスの器があつくなって割れてしまったようでした。
もし、あのまま料理をしつづけていたら、間違いなく私は怪我をしていました。ケイラブも無事でした。今日は、また神様に助けられました。本当に感謝しています。
No comments:
Post a Comment