Family

Family
Happiness Is Together Forever

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's day book

Happy Father's Day to all the daddies! We are very grateful for all that you do. We love you.
We did our own little celebration at home. The boys made some gifts for Daddy secretly. I made the oriental chicken salad and jello pretzel salad that Ben likes for dinner.
Well, the boys gifts are coupons and book for daddy. The coupons, Benjamin and Daniel gave coupons for "walking on your back".(Ben loves it when boys walk on his back!) Samuel's coupon is for cooking for daddy. They also made a book. They did not draw too much in it, but there're sentences about their dad and they get to finish the sentences. You can see what they like about daddy. For some of the questions, boys had to guess.

For example,
"I love it when my father......"

I am going to put ( ) on the parts that they filled in.
"I love it when my father (makes the deck)."
"My father is (at work), (funny), (cool)."
"My father's favorite food is (pancakes, everything)."
"My father's favorite sport is (race cars)."
"My father likes to (play baseball with us)."
"My father likes it when (he takes us out somewhere)."
"My father is great because (I love him) (he's not mad)."
"My father is good at (driving go carts), (catching baseball)."
"My father and I like to (play baseball, tag, toys, and swim in the pool)."

We realize how much they like playing baseball with them!

今日は父の日でした。ハッピーお父さんの日!って日本語でいうかしら?もう忘れてしまいました。
お父さんたち、いつもよく頑張ってくださっていて、本当に感謝します。愛してるよー!
我が家では、ちょっとした父の日のお祝いをしました。私はベンの大好きなオリエンタルチキンサラダと、ゼリーとプレッチェルのデザートを作りました!子供たちは、今日のためにパパに内緒でプレゼントを作っていました。それは、クーポンと本です。 ベンジャミンとダニエルは、”パパの背中を歩く”クーポンを、(ベンは、子供たちに背中を歩いてもらうのが大好き!気持ち良いんです。) サミュエルは”パパのためにご飯をつくってあげる”クーポンをあげました。
それと、父の日の本、絵は書いてませんでしたが、お父さんについての本です。
たとえば、”ぼくのお父さんの好きな食べ物は_____”という風になっていて、子供たちがその空欄を埋めるという具合です。子供たちがコメントしたところは括弧で示しています。これを読むと、子供たちはパパのどういうところが好きなのかよくわかります。

”ぼくのお父さんが(デッキをつくって)くれるのがとっても好きです。”
”ぼくのお父さんは(仕事に行っています)、(おもしろい)、(かっこいい)です。”
”ぼくのお父さんの大好きな食べ物は(ホットケーキ)、(なんでも)です。”
”ぼくのお父さんの大好きなスポーツは(カーレース)です。”
”ぼくのお父さんは(ぼくたちと野球をするのが)好きです。”
”ぼくのお父さんは(ぼくたちをどこかに遊びに連れて行く)ときがとっても楽しみです。”
”ぼくのお父さんはすごいです!なぜなら(パパを愛しているから)、(おこってないから)です。”
”ぼくのお父さんは(ゴーカート、ちっちゃいレースカーみたいなの、を運転するのが)、(キャッチボールが)得意です。”
”ぼくのお父さんと僕達は(野球をしたり、鬼ごっこをしたり、プールで一緒に泳ぐのが)大好きです。”

という内容です。子供たち、よっぽど野球がすきなのねー。




No comments: