Family
Happiness Is Together Forever
Friday, January 15, 2010
update
I hope everyone had a wonderful holidays. We had a great Christmas. Ben was able to be home around Christmas and my brother Yukkun was here and that was such a blessing. This year, we did not get anything for our children, but they received many gifts from our families and other kind people from Ben's work. We felt very blessed.
Around the new year's day, however, the children started getting sick one by one. We finally got over all the sickness. I felt very blessed that even though all of my children got really sick, I did not get sick bad like them. I was well enough to take care of them, and Ben was such a great help during that time.
This picture was taken by one of our good friend, who's learning photography. She did such a great job. Our boys were running around and it's hard to take pictures. Anyway, we haven't got pictures to send out yet. Hopefully soon. There are a lot of good pictures.
皆さん、良いクリスマス、お正月を過ごされましたか?今年も幸いベンが仕事から休みをとることができて、またゆっくんも一緒だったのでとてもすてきなクリスマスを過ごすことが出来ました。今年は子供たちにプレゼントを買わなかったのですが(というのも)、私たちの家族や親戚の方々から、またベンの職場の人たちからほんとにたくさんいただいて、とても恵まれていました。ところがお正月あたりから子供たちがひとりひとり風邪をひいていって、つい最近になって全員回復しました。子供たちはけっこう高熱がつづいたり、嘔吐や咳やら症状はおもかったのですが、 幸いわたしは咳だけですみました。ベンも皆が病気のときにほんとによくしてくれたので助かりました。
ところで、この家族写真、写真を勉強している友達にとってもらったのですが、ほんとに上手にとってくれました!外で撮ったので、子供たちがちっともじっとしてなくて大変だったのですが、けっこういいのができました。でもまだ写真のファイルをもらっていないので、皆さんに送れませんが、もう少し待っていてくださいー。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment