we finally got a new camera. We weren't going to at first. Circuit City was doing a closing store sale and all the cameras were 30% off. We couldn't resist!
We got Olympus, E420. Yea, it's a little expensive for us, but we like it.
When we got home, we started charging the batteries at once. When it's done, we took over 100 pictures within one hour. I thought maybe getting a good camera like this would help me get better pictures. I think we need to learn how to take good pictures..... We still don't know how SLR
works.
These pictures were some of our favorite using this camera. I took Samuel's grumpy face. Ben took Caleb's picture.
はあ、ついに買っちゃいました。新しいカメラ。今買う予定はなかったんだけど、もよりの電気屋さんが閉店セールをしていて、カメラが3割引になったので、買ってしまいました。しかもSLR. て、日本語でなんていうんだろう??? プロがつかってるような、自分の手でズームインするカメラです。ま、ビデオはとれないので、それは今あるデジカメでするけど、子供たちの写真を撮るのはこちらがメインになるかも。
それにしても、いいカメラだといい写真がとれるようになるかというとそうでもないみたいなので、ちょっといろいろ勉強したほうがいいかも知れないですねー。カメラの使い方もいまいちよく分からないし。ああー、写真撮るのうまくなりたいなあ! 載せてる写真は、このカメラでとったもので、気に入ったものです。私がサミュエルの怒ってる顔をとって、ベンがケイラブのソフトスマイルを撮りました。
3 comments:
So awesome!! Let's get together!!
Awesome new camera. We got one there too a couple weeks ago. We need to do something soon.
ベンジャミン君が松田勇作みたいな顔で怒ってるww・・・と思ったらさみゅえるっちだったwそっくりー!かわいいー!!
ブログ更新これからも頑張って~~!楽しみにしてます^^
みっち
Post a Comment