We wanted to have fun this weekend, but we didn't spend money. So we went to Family Y again.
This time, our schedule worked out so that we could swim in the pool!
It's been a while since we went to a pool, so we were all excited.
We got to the swimming pool. The water was COLD! (Ben said it's not bad) I could not get in for a while. Kids did not care if the water was cold. They just jumped in. ( I hear sometimes that's better to get in the cold water than to get in gradually) Anyways, after all it was not too bad. Caleb was not so sure about swimming. He was rigid the whole time, sucking his lip. Maybe if the water is nice and hot like bath, then he might like it better. Benjamin can swim by himself with a floating tube thing. Daniel and Samuel took turn getting on Daddy's back.
On the way back to the changing room from the pool was even colder! We were all shaking. I think we will be better prepared next time.
週末は、ベンがお仕事おやすみだったのもあって、またYにいってきました。
今回はプールに挑戦! 子供たちはプールは久しぶりだったので、よろこんでました。
室内プールで、なかは温室みたいな気温であついからプールの水もお湯かなあとおもって入ってみると”さむ!” 子供はちょっとつめたくてもかまわずはいって泳いでました。私はそろーりゆっくり水につかりました。まあ、なれるとそんなに寒くないかな。 ケイラブは、水の中に入ると緊張して、体がかたかったです。とにかくわたしから離れようとしませんでした。ベンジャミンは浮き道具みたいなのがあれば自分で泳いでました。ダニエルとサミュエルは、替わりばんこにベンの背中に乗せてもらっておよいでました。
No comments:
Post a Comment