I didn't want to write this because it's going to be my complaints, but I could not resist!
It has been tough in the evening when Ben's not home. The hardest task is to put kids to bed.
It seems that it's too hard to accomplish. Why me? They listen to Ben just fine! Not fair.
Last night, they were fairy quiet in bed. Then I heard noises. I went to check on them to see what's up. Daniel and Samuel got into our bathroom medicine cabinet! I also found an empty Children's Motrin bottle! That sticky liquid was all over them and on the bed. I was furious... I had no way to tell how much Motrin they actually put in their belly. There are good amount of spills so I think they were fine. (my kids love Tylenol and Motrin)
Tonight, they were also having a party! I finally separated them and they seemed to be quiet.
I don't know what to do.... maybe they need their own room!?
本当はこんなこと書きたくなかったんですが、(文句ばかりになりそうで)書いちゃいます!
ベンが最近は夜にお仕事なので、夕方は大変です。一番難しいのは子供たちを寝させることです。 どーしても私の言うことはきいてくれないんですよねー。ベンが家にいたらちゃんとさっさと寝るのにさ。
フェアじゃないなあ。昨夜は、以外にも静かにしてるなあとおもっていたらだんだん物音が聞こえてきたのでチェックしにいってみると。ダニエルとサミュエルが風呂場にある棚からいろんなものをだしてきていました!よくみると、(子供用ので、液体でどろどろ、粘粘の)解熱剤の容器がすっからかんになっているではないですか!全部飲んでしまったかと心配したけど、なんかほとんどは彼らの服や髪の毛や、ベッドの上にこぼれているようでした。まったく、ダニエルには油断はできません。あの薬のふたは、子供たちには空けられない仕組みになっているのに。。。
今夜もなにやらみんなでパーティーしてるようでした。 ようやく3人をひきはなして違う場所に寝させると、静かにしているようですが。なにかいい方法はないもんかなー。3人ともそれぞれの個室が必要なのかな?それは無理だよー。
2 comments:
Maybe they do need their own rooms that you can lock them into...I am sorry that bed time is so hard for you... you should have called. And they always listen to dad more than mom and you are right it is no fair!!
To be perfectly honest we seperated Aaron and Aiden a few months back for the same reason. I put Aaron with our one year old Alex and everything calmed down. It might be worth trying to separating the two for a bit.
Megan
Post a Comment