We usually call Ben at work right before going to bed. It also gets kind of crazy because everybody tries to grab phone from each other. I also let them dial the phone number so I wonder maybe they memorize the phone # soon.
Daniel always wants to talk to Daddy first! He also wants to talk a lot. Samuel likes to talk but he likes to listen Daddy talk. (you cannot see his face when he's on the phone but he has big smile when he's listening to the phone) Benjamin is good at actually communicating on the phone. He listens to what others say, wheres Daniel just wants to talk. I just fill in and clarify what the boys are saying. This was tonight's conversation. It's nothing special, but I wanted to write it down.
(B=Benjamin, D=Daniel, S=Samuel)
D: Hi Daddy!!! We just had bath, got changed, read books, and ready to go to bed.
Ben: Oh yeah? Did you have a good day?
D: Yea, we did......(he talked about what he did this afternoon for a couple of minutes. Then I tried to take the phone away from him b/c he's taking too long) I'm not done talking to you! And we showed Caleb how to play hockey, etc......
Ben: That's great! Are you listening to mommy?
D: yeah! I obeyed! Where are you at Daddy?
B: He's at his shop. (Ben calls his work place "shop") but what kind of shop is that Daddy?
Ben: I am at work.
D: It's a grocery store! Daddy, you'd better get more food because we are running out of food!
Ben: hahaha! Well, you guys have a good night. Listen to your mommy, okay? I love you!
D & B: I love you, too!
S: TOO!
いつも寝る前に仕事場にいるベンに皆で電話をすることになっています。でも、いつもみんな電話の取り合いをしたりするので、ちょっと大変ではあります。電話のダイヤルを押すのは子供たちにやってもらっているので、そのうち番号覚えるかな?
ダニエルはいつも一番にパパと話したがります。しかも話すのが好きだからなかなか受話器を他の子にまわそうとしません。サミュエルはあんまりしゃべらないけど、受話器を耳にあてて聞いているときは笑顔です。ベンジャミンは、もう五歳なのでコミュニケーションがとれています。一方的に話そうとするダニエルと違い、ちゃんと聞いて答えています。今夜の会話は、まー、たいしたものじゃないけど書いておこうと思いました。(以下、べ=ベンジャミン ダ=ダニエル、サ=サミュエル)
ダ: パパ!さっきお風呂はいって、服着替えて、本読んで、これから寝るんだよー!
ベン: ほんとに?今日は楽しかった?
ダ: うん!今日はね、(このあと、ダニエルはしばらくの間今日したことを話してました。あんまり長いので、わたしが受話器を取ろうとすると。。) 言っとくけどまだ話終わってないよ!それでね、ケイラブにホッケーするのを見せてあげたんだよ!ETC
ベン: すごいね!ちゃんとママの言うこと聞いてた、今日は?
ダ: うん!今日はちゃんと従順だったよ!(教会でよく使う用語なので、ダニエルも) ところで、パパ今どこにいるの?
べ: パパは、ショップにいるよ。(ベンはよく仕事場のことをショップと呼びます、しかしお店という意味ではなく、仕事場という意味でつかっています) でも、どんなショップ(お店)にいるの?
ベン: 仕事だよー!(笑)
ダ: ああ、スーパーだ!パパ、ついでに食べ物買っておいてよ!だんだん食べるもの減ってきたもん。
ベン: はっはっは! それじゃ、皆よくねるんだよ、ちゃんとママのいうこときいてね。愛してるよー。
べ&ダ: 僕も!愛してるよー!
サ:も!(僕も、の ”も”)
No comments:
Post a Comment