Family

Family
Happiness Is Together Forever

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 6




On our day 6, we went back to Animal kingdom. Because we stayed in a hotel within Disney resorts, we got to get in early! But my! There were already a lot of people at 8am! It is very true that seasons does not really matter; there are always millions of people at Disney.
We started off in Dinoland. Benjamin and I went to the dinosaur ride. Man, that was so scary! I got too scared to look at any dinosaurs towards the end. Benjamin thought it was funny that I became such a chicken. He went again with Ben next time. By the way, Benjamin has his favorite "dinosaur" toy at home, which we got it at Goodwill for $2. Well, we found out that the same dinosaur toy was sold here in Dinoland! Anyways, they have some cool things to do there. We liked bone yard (it's like a playground) a lot.
Next, we headed to Asia section. We went to see the animals there. I thought all the design of the zoo was really cool! We got to see a tiger very close, and that was awesome.

第六日目は、またアニマルキングダムにいきました。というのも、とまっていたホテルがディズニーの敷地内にあって、普通の開園時間よりも一時間早く入ることができたからです!でも、月曜日でしかも朝の八時って早いのに、人がもういっぱい来てました。ディズニーワールドでは、季節とかに関係なく人がいつも多いというのは本当です! 最初に恐竜の世界にいって遊びました。恐竜を探しにいく乗り物にのったんですが、すっごいこわかったです。もー、最後のほうは怖すぎて目をつぶっていたくらいです。ベンジャミンはそんな私を見ておもしろがっていました。ベンとまた一緒にいっていました。ところで、ベンジャミンのお気に入りの恐竜のおもちゃが家にあるのですが、それはグッドウィルでたったの2ドルで買ったものでした。(グッドウィルは、いらなくなって寄付されたものを売ってるところ) それが実はここで、売られてたものだったんですねー。こんな怖い乗り物以外に、いろんなのがありました。ボーンヤードという滑り台とかあるところは、どの子もあそべて、良かったです。
その次に、アジアのセクションにいって、動物園をみてまわりました。建物とか、風景とか、デザインがとっても素敵でした。トラがすごく近くで見れたのでうれしかったです。






This is lunch time picture. We could only take a lot of pictures in this kind of break time.
こっちはランチタイムの写真です。こういうときでしか、ゆっくり写真とれませんでした。






When we were about to leave the Animal Kingdom, the boys were pretty tired. We went to the Safari ride again! This is one of our favorites. We saw a giraffe galloping really fast, this time.

アニマルキングダムを出るころになると、さすがに皆疲れてました。またサファリにいってきました。これは、皆大好きです。今回は、キリンが猛スピードで走るところをみました!キリンって以外に走るの早いです。

No comments: