
We went to Epcot after Animal Kingdom. Yes, it was a long day. We wish we could spend more time at Epcot! There were so many things to do! We really wanted to stop by each country section. There's a ride inside of this huge golf ball- looking sphere. We learned about our history and explore our future. Our boys really liked this and we went twice. We have the short movies that we made about our future there, and I want to try to post it if I can.
アニマルキングダムの後に、エプコットに寄りました。ここにもたくさん見るものや遊べるものがあって、もっと時間があればよかったなーと思いました。いろんな国のものがあって、おもしろかったです。ところで、このおっきなゴルフボールみたいなものの中に、乗り物があるのですが、それがとてもよかったです。人類の文明の歴史を探って、そのあと自分の未来をつくってみるというものでした。子供たちはかなり気に入っていて、二度乗りました。ここで、自分の未来のビデオをつくったので、ここにも乗せたいとおもってます。できるかしら?

Yeah! We went to Japan! We wish.... We got really excited to see little Japan here in Orlando.
At the gate of the castle, it reads " Konnichiwa". I just had to laugh. We actually ate at one of the restaurants here. It wasn't authentic Japanese, just for a little information. Anyways, we had fun here.
イエーイ!日本に行って来ました!ほんとだったらいいんですけどねー。でも、ここ、オーランドでちょっとした”日本”をみることができて、うれしかったです。 でも、この城門の入り口に ”こんにちは” ってかかれてるのにはちょっと笑ってしまいました。ここにある日本食レストランで食べましたが、アメリカンっぽい日本食でした。でも、楽しかったです。
Right before we left, we stopped at a gift shop. With his birthday money from grandparents, he bought Mickie mouse cap! He was very excited! This is his favorite now.
帰る前にギフトショップに寄りました。ダニエルは、誕生日のお小遣いで今度はミッキーの帽子をかいました!とっても喜んでました。一番のお気に入りの帽子です。
No comments:
Post a Comment