Family

Family
Happiness Is Together Forever

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rainy day fun



We got a lot of rain this week. It was nice and cooler than sunny days. We hope that this cool weather will last for a while, because our AC is broken.... Yes, it is a nessesity in GA. It's just another thing that we need to fix and cost a lot.
Anyways, I usually let the kids go run outside if it's not thundering. But days like this that they cannot go outside, we try to do something fun. With brown shopping bags, Ben cut out holes so kids can wear them. Kids had a lot of fun playing "robots". Benjamin even made me a robot suit for me. I am not sure why Daniel has his bucket on his head. It's probably the helmet. I don't remember for sure why Caleb is naked. I think he got wet from playing in the kitchen sink (he enjoys this a lot recently). He also loves to watch me cook and actually "cook", just like Samuel.

ここのところずっと雨がつづいています。なので、わりと涼しく過ごしやすいです。しばらく、この雨が続いてくれるといいなと願っています。というのも、家の冷房が壊れているのです。(涙)ジョージアではエアコンは必需品ですが、直そうと思ったらまた出費がかさむし、今のところ扇風機で我慢しています。それはともかく、雨の日には、もし雷とか鳴ってなければ子供たちを外に出して遊ばせています。(そして寒くなってきたらお風呂です)でも、この日見たく雨が激しいと外にもいけないので、こういうときには何か楽しいことをしたいものです。ベンは買い物袋に穴を開けて、子供たちが着れるようにしました。みんなとってもよろこんで、しばらく”ロボット”ごっこを楽しんでいました。ベンジャミンは私のためにひとつロボットスーツをつくってくれました。ケイラブは、どうして服着てないのかはっきり思い出せませんが、おそらく台所の流しであそんでびしょぬれになったからだったと思います。(最近、これが大好きです) あと、料理を見るのも、実際にしてみるのも興味があるみたいです。そういうところはサミュエルみたいです。
Posted by Picasa

No comments: